Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I've been slacking...

So I haven't been blogging like I should. I mean a lot has happened since the last time I have blogged...I mean it was about a month ago.

Its been one heck of a month...I have been super busy let me tell you. I have been doing the 2 job thing and it is wearing me out. I mean it is basically on weekends but when you work 40 hours a week already adding that 10 hours or so really gets to you. Not only have I been working two jobs but I have just been overwhelmed with not having a night off. I mean I have chorus on tuesday nights...wednesday nights are either worship team or girls group...thursday has been women's ensemble practice straight to Bible study and then I have my weekend filled with either work or some other activity.

I should really complain...God has truly blessed me with some amazing opportunities lately. I mean I have had some pretty amazing weekends lately. My boss likes to say that I am "on tour" because when I am not here working on the weekends I am pretty much traveling somewhere. The past few weekends have been pretty cool. Lets see... 3 weekends ago I went to Salisbury for a weekend visit! Man I miss that place. 2 saturdays ago I went to see my friend Nate and his band play...which was a great experience. And this past Saturday I went to see Bethany Dillon, Phil Wickham, and Shane & Shane in concert.

I have to say....that concert was pretty much amazing. Not only did I see some ppl I haven't seen in a while but I got to worship with them again. It was a great experience. No words can really explain how amazing those guys are!

I don't have too much more to update...maybe I will update tomorrow with some more information...but for now that is all!

1 comments:

Rachel Elizabeth

"I should really complain..."... thinking you meant you shouldn't complain given the context of the rest of the paragraph.

Hey, miss you. By the way, the trip in April is starting to become definite. I'm just figuring out my timelines and when I can stay where and with whom.

  © Blogger template 'Portrait' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP