Tuesday, October 14, 2008

INCREDIBLE!!!

I got to share Jesus with my friend James last night!!! It was so cool guys!...I mean he goes to church and all but there is that part missing. The problem is he is in a church that is primarily geared to an older generation. So he has this persona of church being about a guy standing in front of a group of people and talks about what we are doing wrong instead of helping us grow. Which is totally understandable...but...I explained to him about how we need fellowship...and he was determined to go against me. I mean he said he respected what I believed but he thinks that in order to get to know the Bible more and connect with God he needs to do it by himself. Which is correct to some extent but there is more to it and well I couldn't argue with out my Bible to give accurate examples so I kind of stopped. I did later bring up about the 21 day fast and how much I have grown spiritually since I mean just the beginning of the year...and how i could have never of done that without the church. I told him that he needs to find a church that isn't centered toward that older generation. I told him next time I go to Salisbury he is going to come with me and check out St. Pauls...he will love it...I mean the worship alone will bring him in. IT WAS INCREDIBLE!

This was the first time where I have actually been extremely open about my faith. I mean I didn't totally hide it...more like I just pushed it aside. I was not afraid to step up for what I believed. It was a great start to the week. I never knew how amazing it would feel to actually share what I truly believe and have gone through to someone who is on the fence you know? I can't stop thinking about. I am all smiles!!!

I am continually praying for his heart!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Portrait' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP