Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Pondering...

I come to realize when it comes to writing a blog I am really bad at it. For almost all the blogs I have written so far I have started them atleast 2 times. But anyways...

I have really been thinking about how I am living my life. I know I am living the life God has given me and I think I'm doing a pretty good job but at the same time there is something missing. I know exactly what it is....my prayer life. Yeah I pray but at the same time I just feel like it isn't something I do as much as I need to. I was going to lunch today and all I wanted to do was sit in my car and just pray. I mean shouldn't I feel that way all the time? I am really going to try hard and focus on that.

Things other than that have been going pretty well. I mean I did get a root canal yesterday and my teeth look funny cause the "temporary crown" is a different color than my actual teeth but oh well...I think I can live through it. Not only that but it cost me an arm and a leg...and the lady decided it was going to be a great idea not to tell me that I could pay half now and half later when I get my actual crown.

Nothing else really has been going on...chorus is ok. Small group is good. Church is good.

I think that is all....

I'm going to salisbury this weekend so that excites me :)

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Portrait' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP