Thursday, October 30, 2008

Comfort Zone.

When I was doing my daily blog stalking today one of my favorite blogs had a blog that really hit home......checkitout...

But I love how Jon was talking about comfort zones...I mean I feel exactly the same way with the way my life is going now. How I would rather be in Salisbury with my friends and happy that I am with them but God decided that He had a different plan. I mean now I have to put myself out there in many different situations. I mean I am truly happy now and I believe that is because I am needing God more than when I was in Salisbury. I mean things were hard in Salisbury but I had friends to be there for me. Now really the only one I can go to is God. He truly knows what He is doing.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Portrait' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP