Monday, September 8, 2008

Where life goes...

So I have recently noticed how I really have nothing to complain about. My life right now good. Yeah I do have the struggle with not really having friends in the area to spend atleast my weekend with but you know I've come to grips with that.

I have truly been blessed lately to just be able to support myself. I have a lot more responsibility lately and I love it. I just feel like a grown up and it is great!!!

Yesterday I went to Messiah College to see my friend Melissa sing in a concert with a group she travelled with this summer. Let me tell you...this group of college kids can really put on a show. Not only were the vocals incredible but the feeling behind the songs were noticed. They were not just singing the songs they were worshipping and really believing the songs.

Watching that group really made me really consider looking again for a travelling group like that. I am thinking and praying again about doing the Campus Crusade Music Ministry. My one set back has always been living off of sponsorships...but you know I really feel like I can do it now. I have done a lot of growing this year and you know I really have a passion for worship.

I think that is all for today... <3

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Portrait' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP