Thursday, September 18, 2008

I'm not in that box anymore...

So I've really noticed how honest I have been lately. It is crazy!! I mean I have never been the type of person who lies...I hate liars! But I would not really explain how I felt. I would keep a lot of my feelings to myself to protect myself as well as others. Example being:

I was talking to a friend of mine today about how I have finally gotten into my head that it isn't necessary for me to try and pursue a guy. I have always known that as a woman I am not suppose to do the pursuing but ended up trying to. It never got me anywhere but hurt.

Now normally I wouldn't explain this to my friend she would have to explain all that to me and I would basically politely agree.

Not only have I been honest and outgoing about personal stuff with me I have stepped out of my comfort zone and tried to help some other people in my life by giving them advice. When in the past I would be afraid to because I didn't want to hurt their feelings. Now I am not mean about it (or atleast I hope not) but, I am trying to give them Sisterly advice. And well I so far haven't had any negative responses from it.

I am trying a lot harder to live my life the way God truly wants me to. I'm just praying that I can keep up the great job I believe I am doing now!!!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Portrait' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP