Friday, September 26, 2008

What the Heck?!?!

So I found out this week that Clay Aiken declared that he was gay. Now that is the "what the heck" part...basically because well just look at him. Now don't get me wrong...I don't agree with the lifestyle of "gay" but I will continue to be friends with whom ever is. I mean someone has got to be their friend. Now this blog might be controversal so I think I'll stop with my opinion now on homosexuality cause well that is not the point of this post (to some extent)

The point being what I heard Clay say on an interview with Diane Sawyer. I was watching Good Morning America (GMA) like every morning and I hear that he was going to be talking about the baby and whatnot. So I tuned in extra hard cause well I kind of enjoy Clay (well more like his amazing Christmas Album...but I digress). So while watching it Clay said something to the effect of Christianity and the stereotype they have for gays...this got me furious...

He proclaims to still be a Christian...which could possibly be untrue because well you have to be in a Relationship with God and well I'm thinking he really doesn't. But anyways what made me real mad was that he brought up how Christians have this stereotype that being gay is bad and that it is just very awful. Just the fact that he brought it up as a stereotype is dumb...it isn't a stereotype, it is what is said in the Bible...nowhere in the Bible does it say "man and man" or "woman and woman" are to be married. That's all.

Now yes being gay is as bad of a sin as stealing a piece of gum but still...

I don't know if I made myself clear or this was a jumbled mess but I have really lost all respect for Clay. Sorry Clay...get your facts straight!

The End

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Portrait' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP